NATURE OF BUSINESS:
Manufacturing of automotive, motorcycle, appliance parts and machineries for farm implements.
BRIEF HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
P & R PARTS AND MACHINERIES, INC. was formerly P & R Parts which was founded by its owner, FERNANDO A. RAMILLANO, JR., sometime in 1969.
It started its operation with an initial investment of Php 1.5M in a small backyard shop located at Pineda, Pasig, Metro Manila.
As the year ended in 1974, his networth increased which prompted him to expand his shop at a leased lot in Cainta, Rizal. In the year of 1975 he started to manufacture automotive component parts and in-housed its tool and dies, jig and fixtures.
In 1993 his company moved its new building in Teresa where its workers and staff work conveniently.
All of us in P&R Parts and Machineries, Inc. (PRPMI) are committed to meet the highest quality standards set by our customers in the stamping and assembly of metal parts, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
We pledge to continually improve our quality system, processes and capabilities to achieve a quality level beyond our customer’s confidence and expectation on every PRPMI product we produce.
We ultimately work towards achieving Total Customer Satisfaction
MISSION & VISION
Our Vision is to be a globally competitive business entity in the field of the metal industry sector.
The Mission of P & R Parts and Machineries, Inc. (PRPMI) is to provide customers with products of world-class quality, competitive price, and on-time delivery all the time. We want to delight our customers and alleviate our employees and communities living standards.
P & R PARTS and MACHINERIES, INC.
Copyright P&R Machineries, Inc.
Office and Plant:
National Road. Brgy. Bagumbayan Teresa Rizal 1880